|This twist on a Mexican Holiday tradition is great fun for the little ones, and terrifically therapeutic and rewarding for anyone who's ever thought they might enjoy getting a big stick and hitting Marita really hard!!!!|
(1) Purchase an undecorated
tramp-shaped piņata form
(2) Drill a hole approx. 3" in diameter in
the back body section.
(3) Seal the opening with duct
(4) Decorate the piņata using
poster paint or old designer clothing.
(5) Using strong string, rope, or for that authentic touch, piano wire, hang your Marita Piņata by the head (or neck, which ever is more satisfying) in an area away from breakable articles.
(6) Slap your Marita Piņata with a large stick.
|Tips and Tricks||Recipes||Treats||Muldermas Links||Oiliens||Piņata||Fun & Games||Greeting Cards|
The XFiles, and all things XF, are the property of Chris Carter, Fox Broadcasting, 1013 Productions, and possibly others. Used without permission, without hope of profit, and with much love and respect. It's called *free publicity*.