(link to follow)
|1/8 C. olive oil
||2 cloves garlic, finely
||2 tsp. salt
|1 lb. ground lean beef
||2 cans 6-oz. tomato
||1 tsp. dried basil
|1 C. chopped onion
||1 (#2 1/2) can tomatoes
||1/2 tsp. oregano, dried
|1/4 tsp. black pepper
||10 lasagna noodles cooked &
||1/2 bay leaves
|1 tub cottage cheese
||12 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
||1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add beef, onion and garlic. Cook until
beef is browned and onion is transparent.
- Drain fat.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, basil,
oregano, black pepper, and bay leaf. Stir.
- Simmer, covered, for one hour until sauce
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to
package directions and drain
- Spread about 1/4 of the sauce in shallow
9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cover with layer of noodles, cottage
cheese, mozzarella, and parmesan, in that order.
- Repeat layers, ending with sauce and
generous sprinkling of mozzarella
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 to
40 minutes. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- Cover with foil.
- Take it to Dana's place (which may be in Alexandria, or
may be in Annapolis. Call and ask directions
- Leave it in her fridge.
- Shake your head sadly at all the
half-empty take out cartons in there.
- Resist the urge to look through her phone
book, underwear drawer, or medicine cabinet.
- Try not to notice dirty dishes in the
- Your work is done.
Submit your own favourite fanfic food
MulderClonesRUs ___________ ClonesForYou ___________ First Church of Mulder
The XFiles is the property of
Ten Thirteen Productions and Fox Broadcasting. All everything
used without permission.